This type of stimulation is characterized by the crossing of two electrical medium, independent frequencies that work together to effectively stimulate large impulse fibers. These frequencies interfere with the transmission of pain messages at the spinal cord level. Because of the frequency, the Interferential wave meets low impedance when crossing the skin to enter the underlying tissue. This deep tissue penetration can be adjusted to stimulate parasympathetic nerve fibers for increased blood flow. Interferential Stimulation differs from TENS because it allows a deeper penetration of the tissue with more comfort (compliance) and increased circulation.
- * 1 pair of lead wires.
- * Carrying case.
- * Users manual.
- * Belt clip.
- * Warranty.
- * Batteries.
Indications :Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain.
- Crossing of two electrical medium, independent frequencies
- Stimulate large impulse fibers.
- Interferential wave meets low impedance
- Deep tissue penetration can be adjusted
- Stimulate parasympathetic nerve fibers for increased blood flow
- More comfort (compliance) and increased circulation.
- 1 9v battery
- Carrying case
- Users manual
- Belt clip
- 5 year warranty against mechanical defects.
Be the first to review this product.