The TENS 3000 is a high quality TENS unit that uses the newest technology of a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. The TENS 3000 has the ease of operation of an analog unit with the accuracy of a digital unit! The TENS 3000 comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent pivoting cap that closes over the amplitude knobs to help protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
The TENS 3000 is a dual-channel device with 3 modes of operation (B,N,M). Both its pulse width and frequency are adjustable. It also comes equipped with a 30, 60, and 90 minute timer. Case included.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 to 260 microseconds
- Modulation Mode: Pulse rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds (in max 1150 Hz). Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less. The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second. Then increase linearly over a 4 second period to its original value. The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second. The cycle is then repeated.
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second. Pulse width (adjustable), frequency=100 Hz
- Wave Form: Asymetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30 minutes or Continue
- Voltage: 0 to 40 V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max. Charge per pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Power Supply: One 9-volt battery (alkaline, or nickel-cadmium rechargable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours at nominal settings
- Size: 95 (H) x 65 (W) x (23.5 (T) mm
- Weight: 115 grams (battery included)
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.