The Combo Stim (TENS/EMS) – is a dual channel device for muscle exercise and treatment of physical injury. It has 12 modes of operation that are user friendly and written in practical terms. It has two wave forms and a large LCD screen. It is by far one of the best portable EMS devices on the market. Indications : Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Sports injuries, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain.
* 1 pair of lead wires.
* 3 packs of electrodes (4/pack).
* Carrying case.
* Users manual.
* Belt clip.
* 5-year Warranty.
- Dual Channels, Isolated between channels: YES
- Pulse Amplitude (mA): Ch1 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs) Ch2 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs)
- Pulse Frequency (Hz): 2 to 120hz, adjustable
- Pulse Width (us): 50-400µs in steps of 50µs
- Wave form: Rectangular biphasic symmetrical, Rectangular symmetrical alternated.
- Timer control (mins): Continuous 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- Stimulation Mode: 1. RISE-FALL times: 0-5s in steps of 0.25s. 2. ACTION time: 1-60s in steps of 1s. 3. REST time: 0-60s in steps of 1s.
- Power Supply: 9V DC square shape battery - 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Modes: 1. Synchronous(S). 2. Constant(C). 3. Alternation (A).