Muscle Stimulator EMS Stimulator - Digital
This neuromuscular stimulator is characterized by a low volt stimulation targeted to stimulate motor nerves to cause a muscle contraction. EMS electro muscle stimulator differs from TENS in that it is designed to stimulate muscle motor nerves, while TENS is designed to stimulate sensory nerve endings to help decrease pain. A dual-channel device for muscle exercise and treatment of physical injury. Includes a patient compliance timer and treatment timer, as well as adjustable pulse width. A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
Indications: Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain.
* Dual channel, Three mode, EMS UNIT
* Pair of lead wires
* 1 package of high quality 2" round electrodes (4 per pack)
* 2 packages of high quality 3" round Electrodes (4 per pack)
* 1 9v battery
* Carrying case
* Users manual
* Belt clip
* 5 year warranty against mechanical defects.
- Channels: Duel isolated between channels.
- Intensity: (Amplitude): Adjustable 0-(80+or-10) mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Pulse Rate: (Frequency): (Adjustable) (2+or-1) Hz~ (120+or-20%)Hz.
- Pulse Width: (Duration): (250+or-10%) microseconds fixed each pulse.
- On Ramp: The time required to reach the pulse width value (250+or-10%)us and amplitude setup value can be selected to be 1-8 seconds for Channel 1. The ramp can't be selected on Channel 2 when Alternation function is used.
- Cycle On Time: Adjustable (1+or-0.5) ~ (30+or-20%)seconds.
- Cycle Off Time: Adjustable (1+or-0.5) ~ (45+or-20%)seconds.
- Mode: (Three modes) Synchronous (S), Constant (C) and Alternation (A).
- Battery: One 9 volts battery (alkaline).
- Size: 24.5x60.5x98.5mm.
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.