The Ultima Eleven TENS – is a dual channel eleven mode device with three wave form adjustments. The Ultima Eleven is our top of the line device – with a very large LCD screen and many additional functions make this device the best portable device on the market. Also includes a soft carrying case. Tens Industrial Strength Electrotherapy Device With Eleven Modes is the 3rd generation industrial strength back pain tens unit with eleven modes. Tens electrotherapy device has set of electrodes which are placed on the skin on your back and it emits an electrical signal which stimulate your neurons through the skin. The sensation is more like the tingling and numbness of your jaw after dental work than like pain.
TENS machine treats many kinds of pain. The Tens nerve stimulator can help lessen acute (short-term) pain, like after surgery or an accident. Chronic pain (long-term), like arthritis, back or muscle pain, or cancer pain may also be lessened with tens electrotherapy device. Some people have trouble taking pain medicine. TENS is a safe, drug-free way to help control pain for these people as well. Patented pain-relief technology for treating sore muscles and joints and to relieve recent bruising and muscle pain where injury is relatively superficial such as sports related muscle strains.
TENS nerve stimulator comes with 5 year Warranty against mechnical defects. A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device. The handheld neuromuscular stimulation device comes ready-to-use with 12 FREE Electrodes (each disposable electrode lasts 10-15 treatments), a 5 year limited Warranty against mechanical defects, 2 Industrial Strength AA Batteries, Pair of lead wires, carrying case, belt clip, and user manual.
- Channel: Dual Channels, Isolated between channel
- Output: Max 130mA at peak over 500 Ohm
- Pulse Width: 50 µS to 250 µS Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2 Hz to 150 Hz Adjustable
- Wave Form: Symmetrical bi-phasic rectangularm,Asymmetrical bi-phasic rectangular,Monophasic rectangular
- Timer: Continuous, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- Modes: 11 Modes
- Power: 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 5" x 2" x .75"
- Charge per Pulse: 80mA x 250 microseconds (500ohm test load)
- Low Battery: Indicator illuminates when the power supply voltage falls below 6.5 volts