Digital Ultima Five TENS
A dual-channel five-mode device with two wave form adjustments and a large LCD screen. This device is remarkable for its function, and traditional looks mixed with new-age digital style. Also includes a soft carrying case. The Ultima Five is a quality choice at a valued price. TENS machine treats many kinds of pain. The Tens nerve stimulator can help lessen acute (short-term) pain, like after surgery or an accident. Chronic pain (long-term), like arthritis, back or muscle pain, or cancer pain may also be lessened with tens electrotherapy device. Some people have trouble taking pain medicine. TENS is a safe, drug-free way to help control pain for these people as well. Patented pain-relief technology for treating sore muscles and joints and to relieve recent bruising and muscle pain where injury is relatively superficial such as sports related muscle strains. Tens nerve stimulator comes with 5 year Warranty against mechnical defects. A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
The handheld neuromuscular stimulation device comes ready-to-use with 12 FREE Electrodes (each disposable electrode lasts 10-15 treatments), a 5 year limited Warranty against mechanical defects, 2 Industrial Strength AA Batteries, Pair of lead wires, carrying case, belt clip, and user manual. Package includes: 1 pair of lead wires.3 packs of electrodes (4/pack). Carrying case. Users manual. Belt clip. Warranty. Batteries.
- Channels: Dual Channels, Isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Symmetrical bi-phasic rectangular, Monophasic rectangular
- Amplitude: 0 to 15mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: Variable, 60-250 microseconds, adjustable
- Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable
- Maximum Charge: 20 micro coulombs per pulse maximum, positive pulse and negative pulse separate
- Timer: Continuous 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- Five Modes: Constant, Burst, 3 modulation modes
- Power: 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 22.2 x 63.31 x 101.6
- Charge per Pulse: 80mA x 250 microseconds (500ohm test load)
- Low Battery Indicator: illuminates when the power supply voltage falls below 6.5 volts
Composed with HTML Editor