Have a question or want to order over the phone? Call us at 1-800-285-2807.
The microprocessor controlled Quattro II is a professional four-channelelectrotherapy device that provides IF 4-Pole IF 2-Pole Russian EMS andTENS waveform. It portable design lets you take it to your patient or keepit at the clinic. It easy to use and up and running with in minutes. And itadvanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy no matterwhere you use it! You can choose between several different amplitudemodulation options. The interferential and premodulated modes offerfrequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
- Four channels of electrical stimulation output
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and programmable timer
- Waveforms include TENS EMS 2-pole Interferential 4-pole Interferential and Russian
- 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all
- User-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Designed for tabletop therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes eight sets of electrodes eight sets of rubber electrodes with sponges eight straps four sets of lead wires and a user manual
- Product dimensions: 10 in. (W) x 15 in. (L) x 8 in. (H)
- 1-year warranty