The TENS 7000 To Go back pain relief system is a doctor recommended, over-the-counter (OTC) TENS device that provides prescription-strength pain relief associated with sore and aching muscles in the lower back. This easy-to-use device comes equipped with a conductive electrode support belt that transmits the current directly to the pain site. With five preset therapy modes, you can quickly customize your therapy and target your back pain. Comes complete with TENS 7000 device, conductive electrode support belt, conductive spray, snap-on lead wire, a 9-volt battery and user manual. FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale, a great retail item.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- TENS technology stimulates body’s own natural pain killers.
- Simple-to-operate, portable device and support belt for targeted pain management.
- Device has five pre-set therapy modes allowing you to customize your therapy and target your pain.
- Comes complete with TENS 7000 device, conductive electrode support belt, conductive spray, snap-on lead wire, a 9-volt battery and user manual
- Channel: Dual channels
- Modes: Burst mode, normal mode, modulation mode, SD1 mode, SD2 mode
- Output: 0 - 80 mA (500 ohm)
- Treatment Time: 5 - 60 minutes or continuous mode
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10μs/step
- Dimensions: 4” x 6.25” x 1” with out belt
- Device Weight: 0.33 lb. with battery and belt
- Power: Supply: 9-volt battery
- Warranty: One year warranty from date of purchase
* This device is FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale for pain relief pain relief associated with sore and aching muscles in the lower back. No prescription is required.
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.