EMS Stimulator U Stim With 12 Modes is a dual channel device for muscle exercise and treatment of physical injury. This electrotherapy equipment has 12 modes of operation that are user friendly and written in practical terms. The neuromuscular stimulator has two wave forms and a large LCD screen. The interferential unit is by far one of the best portable EMS unit on the market. A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
Indications :Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain
* 1 pair of lead wires.
* 3 packs of electrodes (4/pack).
* Carrying case.
* Users manual.
* Belt clip.
* 5-year Warranty.
- Dual Channels, Isolated between channels - YES
- Pulse Amplitude (mA) - Ch1 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs)
- Pulse Amplitude (mA) - Ch2 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs)
- Pulse Frequency (Hz) - 2 to 120hz, adjustable
- Pulse Width (us) - 50-400µs in steps of 50µs
- Wave form - Asymmetric biphasic square pulse - Rectangular biphasic symmetrical, Rectangular symmetrical alternated.
- Timer control (mins) - Continuous 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- Stimulation Mode - RISE-FALL times: 0-5s in steps of 0.25s
- ACTION time: 1-60s in steps of 1s.
- REST time: 0-60s in steps of 1s.
- Power Supply - 9V DC square shape battery - 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries