- Braces & Supports
- Clinical Units
- DSM Supply® Hot/Cold Gel Packs
Exercise & Fitness
- CanDo® Resistance Bands
- CanDo® Low Powder Pre-Cut Exercise Bands
- CanDo® Exercise Tubing
- CanDo® Foam Rollers
- CanDo® Inflatable Exercise Balls
- Liberty Made® Electrodes
- Pillows & Cushions
- PPE Gear
EMS Stimulator U Stim With 12 Modes is a dual channel device for muscle exercise and treatment of physical injury. This electrotherapy equipment has 12 modes of operation that are user friendly and written in practical terms. The neuromuscular stimulator has two wave forms and a large LCD screen. The interferential unit is by far one of the best portable EMS unit on the market. A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
Indications :Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain
* 1 pair of lead wires.
* 3 packs of electrodes (4/pack).
* Carrying case.
* Users manual.
* Belt clip.
* 5-year Warranty.
- Dual Channels, Isolated between channels - YES
- Pulse Amplitude (mA) - Ch1 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs)
- Pulse Amplitude (mA) - Ch2 intensity setting in 20 steps of 5mA, from 5mA to 100mA on a 1 KO load (peak-to-peak value, by using a pulse width of 200µs)
- Pulse Frequency (Hz) - 2 to 120hz, adjustable
- Pulse Width (us) - 50-400µs in steps of 50µs
- Wave form - Asymmetric biphasic square pulse - Rectangular biphasic symmetrical, Rectangular symmetrical alternated.
- Timer control (mins) - Continuous 10, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes
- Stimulation Mode - RISE-FALL times: 0-5s in steps of 0.25s
- ACTION time: 1-60s in steps of 1s.
- REST time: 0-60s in steps of 1s.
- Power Supply - 9V DC square shape battery - 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.