InTENSity 5000 Hybrid Digital/Analog Unit
The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid combines the ease of traditional knobs of an analog TENS unit, together with the beauty of an LED display common with digital units, to create an innovative pain management device that is very easy-to-use. The user will receive the right therapy at the right time by using traditional analog dials, managing their intensity levels through LED technology.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Both digital AND analog TENS device
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 80 mA
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 µS
- Wave Form: monophasic square pulse wave
- Timer: 15, 30, and 60 minutes, or Continuous
- Unit includes five modes of operation
- Burst (B): Bursts occur twice every second.
- Pulse Width (adjustable), Pulse Rate = 100Hz, Burst Rate = 0.5Hz
- Normal (N): Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation 1 (M1): Pulse Width modulation. The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds.
- Pulse width increases over a period of 5 seconds from 30µS to the control setting value, then decreases over a 5 second period to its original value.
- Modulation 2 (M2): Pulse Rate modulation. The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds.
- Pulse rate decreases over a period of 5 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less, then increases over a 5 second period to its original value.
- The cycle is then repeated.
- Strength-Duration (SD): Automatic modulation of intensity and pulse width in 70% range.
- The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing, and vice versa.
- The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds.
- In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%.
- Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate (2 - 150Hz) and pulse width (30 - 260µS) are fully adjustable.
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.6" x 11.2"
- Weight: 0.2 lb without battery
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt battery OR AC adapter (sold separately)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package comes complete with everything you need to start treatment right away
- 1x InTENSity 5000 Hybrid TENS Unit
- 1x Pair of 45" Lead Wires
- 1x 9V Battery
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.