The InTENSity CX4 is an advanced combination electrotherapy and ultrasound system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one userfriendly, ergonomic design at a fraction of what other systems would cost. Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the InTENSity CX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Bilingual touchscreen user-friendly interface
• Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 MHz and 3 MHz
• Low BNR ratio of 5:1
• Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Pre modulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Micro-current
• Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
• Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
• 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
• Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
• "Favorites" feature stores up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
• Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) touchscreen user-friendly interface
• Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) is used for neuromuscular reeducation and treatment of muscle disuse atrophy. It is designed to mimic the typical muscle-firing patterns of a healthy individual during functional movement or activity.
• Improved rubberized tangle-free longer lead wires with a thicker gauge to allow for better more stable electric flow (WQ8110)
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.