The InTENSity™ IF Combo II is among the latest in the line of InTENSity™ pain relief devices. This is the first full-line of portable, combination electrotherapy devices to have preset programs by body part, and customizable programs in one device.
These devices have the most innovative, up-to-date programs and waveforms available to provide easy to use, noninvasive pain relief. With their rechargeable lithium ion battery, the 2nd Generation InTENSity devices are perfect for at home, or on-the-go, therapy.
The InTENSity IF Combo II, itself, is a two output channel TENS machine that is highly effective in relieving nerve and muscle pain. TENS & IF is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and other medical professionals throughout the world.
- Interferential (IF) is a drug free method of controlling pain by sending deep electrical impulses into your nerve endings.
- Interferential (IF) uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to the nerves in order to help block pain signals, helping relieve chronic and acute pain.
- Interferential (IF) does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain.
- In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
- High tech design with extra-large LCD display – Easy to see & use!
- 6 Therapeutic body part buttons available
- Preset body programs or user defined modes option
- Fully programmable treatment timer
- Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery with LED Charging Indicator Light
- Electrode Load Indicator
- Compliance Meter
- Portable design for on-the-go patients with removable belt clip
- Highest Quality InTENSity™ Electrodes included
- Doctor Recommend & Patient Trusted
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Each InTENSity™ IF Combo II unit comes with:
- 1 x InTENSity™ Pack of Premium Electrode Pads (4/pk)
- 2 x Deluxe Electrode Lead Wires
- 1 x Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 x Wall & USB Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.