- Cordless device for greater portability & convenience.
- (3) 150mW laser GaAIAS diodes in laser probe with visible blue LED guide light.
- 450mW of continuous power at frequency of 808nm.
- Laser probe delivers 1 joule every 2.2 seconds at a continuous duty cycle.
- (3) preset dosage options: 6, 8, and 10 joules.
- Includes "Sleep Mode" for battery conservation.
- NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Safety Key for operation comes included.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty On Device; 1 Year On Battery.
- Each Package Includes:
- 1x Richmar LaserPrism (Cordless)
- 1x Safety Key
- 1x Beam Attenuator Cap
- 1x 9VDC Battery Charger (SKU: 500-040)
- 2x Standard Laser Goggles (SKU: 600-207)
- 1x Padded Carrying Case
- 1x Operating Guide
- The Richmar LaserPrism SHOULD NOT be used under the following conditions:
- Where analgesia may mask progressive pathology, and where the practitioner would normally avoid the use of any other analgesia in order to retain the beneficial aspects of pain.
- Where it might deliver direct irradiation to the human or animal eye.
- AVOID using Richmar Laser Therapy devices:
- Over areas injected with steroids in the past 72 hours.
- Over any suspicious lesions (potential cancer).
- Over a pregnant uterus.
- Over the thyroid region of the neck.
- Over areas with open wounds, unless covered with a clear protective barrier.
- Laser Diodes: GaAIAs
- Laser Equipment Safety Classification: Class 3B IIIb
- Regulatory Classification:
- Class II Medical Device (US)
- Class III Medical Device (Canada)
- Nominal Laser Wavelength: 808 nm (near infrared)
- Guide Light Wavelength: 470 nm (visible blue)
- Duty Cycle: 100% (continuous mode)
- Total Optical Output Power (continuous mode): 450 mW +/- 10% at 808 nm
- Max Optical Output Power (per diode at continuous mode): 150 mW
- Output: Continuous
- 6 joules - 13 seconds
- 8 joules - 18 seconds
- 10 joules - 22 seconds
- Laser Power Monitoring: Continuous with automatic shutdown if optical power is +/-10%
- Max Beam Divergence: 17 x 8 degrees typical (15 x 6 degrees minimum)
- Treatment Area At Skin Spot Size:
- 0.026 cm2 for 3 laser spots
- 0.00881 cm2 per single laser spot
- NOHD (Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance):
- 193 mm (typical)
- 226 mm (maximum)
- NOHD is calculated for the worst case condition. Normal operating conditions are 66mW per diode.
- Battery: Rechargeable 3.6VDC Li-Ion, 1500mAh capacity
- Battery Charger:
- Type: Wall Mount
- Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 A ~ .4 A
- Ouput: 9VDC, 1.66 A max
- Safety Approval: UL/ULC Listed
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.