US Pro 2000 Professional Series Ultrasound Unit
The US Pro 2000® 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that helps with effective pain relief. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. It comes uniquely equipped with a soundhead pre-warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. Before starting therapy the soundhead preheats so that it's more comfortable and warm. Once therapy is engaged, the pre-warming feature turns off to allow for the most effective treatment.
With three output intensities, and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000® 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. The aluminum sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 minutes), though only the metal portion is watertight - you can not submerge the entire sound head.
This new and improved portable therapeutic ultrasound unit is a great choice for non-invasive pain relief. No more pain meds or pills, this unit is very similar to the one used in your Chiropractor's or Physical Therapist's office.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy (Ultrasound head only - IPX7)
- 3 selectable output power intensities
- 3 Timer Settings (5, 10, or 15 minutes)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Doctor Recommend & Patient Trusted
- Comes complete with everything you need to start treatment right away:
- Ultrasound Device
- 2oz Ultrasound Gel
- AC/DC Adapter
- Hard Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Ultrasound Modulation/Acoustic Frequency: 1.0 MHz ±10%
- Temporal Maximum Output Power: 6.4W ± 20% (Modulation duty cycle at 100%)
- Output Power:
- (L) 0.32W ± 20%
- (M) 3.20W ± 20%
- (H) 6.40W ± 20%
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 100Hz ± 10%
- Modulation Duty Cycle (Duty Factor): (L) 5%, (M) 50%, (H) 100%
- Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0 cm2 ± 20%
- Beam Non-uniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.0 max
- Max. Effective Intensity: 1.6 W/cm2 ± 20% (Modulation duty cycle at 100%)
- Effective Intensity:
- (L) 0.08 W/cm2 ± 20%
- (M) 0.80 W/cm2 ± 20%
- (H) 1.60 W/cm2 ± 20%
- Treatment Time: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- Preheat Time: 3-5 minutes
- Wave Form: Pulsed or Continuous
- Dimensions: 7.95" L x 1.93" W x 2.76" H (202 x 49 x 70mm)
- Weight: 0.43 lbs (193g) (without adapter)
- Material of Applicator: Aluminum
- Beam Type: Collimated
- Low (L)
- Duty Factor: 5%
- Output Power: 0.08 W/cm2 ± 20%
- Medium (M)
- Duty Factor: 50%
- Output Power: 0.80 W/cm2 ± 20%
- High (H)
- Duty Factor: 100%
- Output Power: 1.60 W/cm2 ± 20%
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.