Venti TENS Digital Pain Relief System
The Venti TENS Digital Pain Relief System is a dual-channel digital TENS device equipped with three waveforms and twenty modes of operation to choose from – twelve presets and eight manual.
This incredibly advanced, pocket-size portable device is known for its body-part specific settings, which provide ease of application and set-up by patients. Both pulse width and pulse frequency settings are also adjustable. Commonly used for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Dual channel, digital TENS unit
- Allows the use of up to four electrodes
- Large LCD Display with body-part diagram for targeted pain relief
- Three selectable waveforms:
- Symmetrical Biphasic Rectangular
- Asymmetrical Biphasic Rectangular
- Monophasic Rectangular
- 20 treatment modes - 12 preset and 8 manual
- Last setting recall and settings lock
- Treatment timer and compliance meter
- Protective cover over controls
- Low battery indicator
- Electrode placement suggestions
- System includes everything needed to start treatment right away:
- 1x Venti TENS Digital TENS device
- 1x pair of 45" lead wires
- 1x pack of 4 reusable self-adhering electrodes
- 2x AA alkaline batteries
- Zipper carrying case for unit and supplies
- Instruction Manual
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 130 mA (peak value)
- Pulse Width: 50 - 250 µs, Adjustable
- Pulse Rate/Frequency: 1 - 150 Hz, Adjustable
- Treatment Timer: Adjustable, 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 mins, or (C) for Continuous use
- Power Source: 2x AA LR6 Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 2.5 cm x 10 cm
- Weight: 5 oz.
Shipping Time: Please allow 3-10 business days for new orders to be processed and shipped out. Most orders received before 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the same day, provided all items ordered are in stock. Most orders received after 12:00 PM, Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. In some cases, orders can take up to 48-72 business hours to ship. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturdays or Sundays, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Shipping Method: All packages are shipped via USPS or UPS. In the case of an order being placed with a Free Shipping promotion, we use the best choice shipping option, which can be different in certain scenarios. For any questions, please contact us anytime during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or add a note in the comments section of your order.
Delivery Time: We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. In the case that a shipping courier experiences weather delays, the tracking number will provide updates and all the information about the delivery. DSM Supply is not responsible for late deliveries due to weather delays.
Holiday Delivery: Please allow an extra 1-2 business days for processing and shipping around major Holiday periods. We will do our absolute best to ship your order as fast as possible, but please note that there could be a slight delay.
Making Changes: Due to our fast shipping process, once an order has been shipped, it is not possible to change or cancel that order. Please order carefully and make sure your order is correct before payment. For any returns, please follow the return policy.